Our motto is „We Can Do It!“
We’ve been making dreams come true since 2000, increasing knowledge and expanding educational horizons.
More than 100,000 people in the Czech Republic and Slovakia have set out firmly on a life path thanks to our language courses, post-secondary programs, and university prep courses.
What we offer at Tutor:
- teaching methods that work
- a friendly, professional team of instructors
- superb organization of courses
- an accommodating approach in everything we do
What’s more, you’ll get discounts on textbooks and other titles and have access to smartphone applications free of charge. We think up an interesting program of themed evenings for our students conducted in the foreign language, free to course participants. You’ll also have the chance to take advantage of other benefits from our partners.
Join up with the people who know how it’s done
- Take advantage of the more than 1000 courses we offer every year: language, preparatory, professional.
- Feel yourself grow during the thematic evenings we conduct as part of our English courses: when was the last time you tasted chocolate on your tongue?
- Our audits are a favourite: language audits for individuals, and audits of professional skills and knowledge whose results can help you in interviews.
- Our post-secondary courses are accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports, so you obtain classic student status with all its advantages.
- You can use the education and methods from our courses to land a dream job or win the heart of a beautiful Spanish girl.
- We conduct courses in 10 cities throughout the Czech Republic: Prague, Pilsen, Ceske Budejovice, Hradec Kralove, Liberec, Usti nad Labem, Brno, Ostrava, Olomouc and Zlin.
- We also provide individualized instruction in your home.
Tutor, together with the Caledonian School, Top Vision, and JIPKA, is a founding member of the largest educational group, the EDUA Group.
With more than 36,000 satisfied course participants, we are the largest educational group in the Czech Republic. We’ve created a network of 2000 qualified instructors who are regularly recertified. Frequent contact allows us to bring each student precisely the help they need to improve. Partners in more than 130 locations throughout the Czech Republic rely on us. We’re pleased that more than 97% evaluate our efforts positively, but we’re always ready to improve.
We’re here for you
Call us on our customer help line at +420 210 084 210 Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 (Fridays till 17:00).
Need advice? Get in touch! Send your telephone number by e-mail to email@example.com, and we’ll call you.